Working on highly-maintainable and unit tested software components/system that address real world problems.
• You will be working in a fast paced and agile work environment delivering quality solutions that have immediate business impact.
• Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
• Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
• Deign & architect business problems.
• Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
• Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
• Mentor Junior Developers.
• Helping team building.
• Design (LLD & HLD) and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very large-scale portal
• Experience level of 3 to 6 years of experience in very large-scale applications.
• Strong problem-solving skills, computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms.
• Good understanding of data structures & algorithms and their space & time complexities.
• Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming language: Java/Python.
• Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently.
• Hands-on experience working with Databases and Linux platform.
B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college